Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
((Hunter: Hey Silver! Zero has something he wants to tell you!

Zero: Erm...For the next girl I rape on this RP, I'm going full out! I want to release my dark side! So...um...Think you can make the next girl after Hinata very strong willed? (Which will probably Tsunade if we stay in the Narutoverse, or if we go to Bleach Rangiku or Yoruichi) I just wanted to give you a heads up for next time

Hunter: Zero? Being mean? This I gotta see!))

"All those dreams you have of Naruto, all those thoughts of marrying him, making love with him, or anyone in fact are gone! Replace them all with me! I am your lover! Your husband! Your Master!" Alex moaned, his hands squeezing and playing with her tits as he fucked her, his pre cum leaking into her. "All those feelings of love you had for Naruto are gone! I love you, and you. LOVE. ME!"

----------------

"S-stop!" Hinata moaned as her body burned with pleasure. The feeling of her new, bigger breasts being touched, even slightly gave her goosebumps, sending wave of heats down her. Her pussy soon glistened with her wet juices, her body just begging to be raped.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 04-11-2009, 05:24 PM