Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Elven Plains)

Ariadne took the bread and munched it down quickly. "Mmm, thanks, Mika," she said appreciatively. "I was so hungry because Dusk is trying to starve us over there."

Dusk was munching on a handful of ripe, juicy berries. He smiled and put his hands in the air slowly. "Oh no. It looks like you've figured it out. My evil plot to make you two starve so that I can keep all the sweet stuff to myself is ruined." He laughed.

The setting of the plains helped to boost the joyful atmosphere. The sun was shining its brightest, spreading its warmth across the wide, grassy plains. Fluffy cumulus floated lazily through the bright, blue sky on a gentle, cool breeze. The scarce trees of the plains provided enough shade to keep things comfortable and the tangy aroma of the myriad wildflowers was wafted through the air on the same breeze that pushed the clouds onward with their quest.

(Masquerade's Study)

"Okay, good," Masquerade replied and smiled. "And I think I will take your advise about getting other people's opinions before making decisions on my own from here on out, providing that I survive the queen's onslaught." He sighed. "Don't worry. We'll talk more later tonight. Go get some rest."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 04-09-2009, 11:25 PM