Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Elven Plains)

The dragoness slowly stopped and put the pack of food under the shady tree. "Well, of course it's a good idea. We didn't eat since we leave Lunatio Inn." Mika stated, slowly take out several packed food which consists various types of bread, fruits and some raw yet clean vegetables. There also have a milk in bottles.

"Just pick any food you like. This is what our soldier give to us. They're also some raw ingredients in other packs, but we save it when necessary." Mika explained, lending a bread with cream to Ariadne, smiling cutely.

(Masquerade's Study)

"I don't have enough info about St. Nerra City, but I do heard positive feedback from the traveler who having a visit to that city..." The wolf began to talk. "...But that's what Ive heard several years ago..and I can't hear anymore about St. Nerra City..."

Faiz lean closer to Masquerade and tapping his shoulder. "I trust on you, my friend....but you should asking other people's opinion before making any conclusion..." Then, a slight smile appear on his face. "Yes...Our plan tonight is still on...It's our promise after all..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-09-2009, 10:44 PM