Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Elven Plains)

The trees in the distance were beginning to get closer as the volunteers traveled along the dirt path going around the town of Restocasia. The sounds of battle could be heard coming from the town. Dusk decided that the queen's soldiers were probably in trouble. He laughed to himself.

Ariadne came to a stop on the path. She landed on the ground and clutched her stomach. "Ooooh, Dusk, we need to stop. I'm sooo hungry..." Her stomach growled.

Dusk stopped, landed and looked back at her. "I suppose a small lunch wouldn't hurt. But I must say, Ariadne. This is very uncharacteristic of you."

Ariadne glared at him. "Well, maybe if had some dinner last night, I wouldn't be this hungry," she shot back at him angrily.

"The point is that we can eat now," Dusk replied nervously. "Does that sound good to you, Mika?"

(Masquerade's Study)

"I'm glad you brought up Nerra," Masquerade said. "Though she may have powers equal to that of her sister, the queen, I don't think we have to worry. There is a reason behind that--she is a saint. She has been declared holy based on her goodwill and deeds performed for the people. St. Nerra City is a holy city, and not a single evil person lives there, for evil people aren't allowed in the city."

Although all of that was true, Masquerade couldn't help feeling bad for everyone. However, if he didn't have confidence in everyone's abilities, he wouldn't send them out on such a dangerous mission.

"I need you to trust me the most, which reminds me that I have to have a talk with Aussa later," Masquerade continued. "Nobody will lose their lives--at least, no one who isn't ready to give their life up for the good of the people, anyways." He sighed. "You're dismissed for now. Oh, and are we still on for tonight?"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 04-09-2009, 10:24 PM