Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"Really? Because I quite like it," Hunter laughed as he exited the room and entered Grace's. When he did he found it all rather...boring. So plain, so basic, and more importantly, no pictures of his Princess. "What no dark secrets?" he asked, looking around for something interesting. "Are you truly so pure Grace?" he asked, before looking at her. "Perhaps you need my help to give you some fun in your life then? I know I can add some fun in it."

----------------

"Hello? Hello? Anyone here?" Rain asked, not turning around to read the rules. "Hello?" she called out, growing afraid.

------------------

Alex leaned forward, and whispered into her ear, "Don't be so hard on yourself, my love. You are more than just a whore. You are my whore," he whispered and suddenly pulled out and helped her stand before him. He then pushed his cock into her pussy, his hands wrapping around her, pulling her into his chest. Moaning as he felt his climax near, the human kissed Silvia's lips, exploring her mouth once more.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 04-09-2009, 04:03 PM