Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Grace looked into the messy room but her eyes flew almost instantly to the picture. She blushed and her face felt like some one had poured fire oil on it. "Th-thats not funny!" Grace said, turning and leaving with a hmph, walking to her own room and opening it. Her room was very regal looking with several pieces of furniture and a large bed. It was all decorated in white and gold, the colors of her people and the Angelo culture could be seen everywhere in room. Above her bed was a large scroll that depicted a her love for her people in a poem no shorter than a thousand words. She had nothing to hide, she was as pure as she seemed and there was not so much as a dirty corner in all her thoughts. She smiled and entered it, sitting on her bed and look serene amongst her calm surroundings.

---------

Silvia did as she was commanded and, with tears in her eyes born of disappointing her master, she began to cry out "Im a whore! A filthy dirty cock hungry whore! Fuck me master! Fuck and fill me because that is all a whore like me is good for!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 04-09-2009, 03:54 PM