Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
In the Digital World, a young Ranamon was resting her pool, half asleep. She gently floated on the water and let out a happy sigh before suddenly feeling a cold gust. Jumping up, she realized she was on the ground and trapped in a fog. "What-where am I?" she asked, suddenly very afraid and saw a nearby structure. Walking towards it she called out for help, before knocking on the wooden door. If no one opened it, which was likely, she opened it herself and walked in, jumping out of fear as it slammed behind her.

---------------

"Now why can't you be more like her to me, Princess? Hunter smiled as he looked at the pictures of Silvia and Alex. Leaving the room, the two saw their own room and he smiled, walking over to his and opening his door. "Come on in, Grace, I have nothing to hide," the wolf said, looking at the rather messy room with pictures of the Saxon culture, tradition, legends, and his own rather normal and plain bed. He suddenly chuckled as he saw on the wall, a picture that couldn't have existed, he saw a large painting of a wedding. The wedding of himself and Grace.

---------------

"Good answer! Bad, Silvia you hurt me! You came without me telling you to!" the human moaned as he fucked her. "Do I have to punish you?" he asked as he slapped her ass. "Your punishment is to scream as loud as you can about how much of a whore you are! My whore!" he moaned.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 04-09-2009, 03:38 PM