Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
(Sure)

Grace was a bit cross with his crude jokes, seeing the dresses and how revealing they were. The next room surprised her almost as much as the first. "I take it that Silvia is the name of this creature." Grace said looking at a Picture of Silvia and Alex in the snow, thick, soft, warm looking jackets and muffs on each of them. Both were smiling and Silvia was leaning her head into Axle as he wrapped an arm around her. "They look very much in love, or at least this woman is obsessed." Grace said, looking at the sheer number of pictures.

The next room was labeled "Mike" And they would find it quite locked. But the room after that was labeled "War Leader Hunter" In proud bold letters. The room next to him bore Grace's name, in elegant letters.

--------

"You are, you are my...ahhh...master! You are my only loyalty, m-my only..ohhhh...love! You are more than...than my life, more than any life, you are life itself! Y-You are my master!" Silvia cried as she came hard, her pussy wrapping tightly around his cock and holding him in her lubricated love canal.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 04-09-2009, 03:16 PM