Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Grace's face grew hot but she maintained her composure and said "We have hardly been here a half hour. Though your attempts at subtly are faltering, I suggest we focus less on entertaining ourselves and more on finding that key War Leader Hunter. We both can not afford to linger in this place, so if you mind must be occupied with something then let it be occupied with looking at all but me." Her tone was flat and unamused, she had no time to waist, and if all he was going to do was stare at her like she knew he was, then she would be better served to search alone.

She continued down another hallway and up some stairs were she came to a row of doors upon doors upon doors. She moved down the hallway, look at each door she passed until she reached one marked "Alex Hunter" And then another next to it marked "Silvia". This caused her to Pause. "War Leader Hunter? Is Hunter your first or last name?" She asked curiously as she moved out of the way to allow him to see the marked door.

----------

Silvia blushed and did not answer. Instead she began to work her way out of her dress, allowing to to fall to her feet. She blushed and placed her head on his chest at her neck, allowing her warmth to seep into him. "This is my dream." She whispered softly. "To be this close to you...unconditionally and forever." She stayed there for as long as her master would allow, her eyes closed as she rested on his strong chest.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 04-09-2009, 02:24 PM