Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Silvia blushed and smiled as she hugged Alex's hand, comfy in her new dress. Mike eyed her up when Alex was not looking and led them away. "Well, this place is huge, I think its best if you explore it on your own, since thats all you will really be able to do aside from the obvious." Mike said as he led them into a large Dining room. "I've just been eating raw veggies since I cant cook, but the kitchen is through that door, fully stocked and everything." Silvia looked at the door and and smiled "I can make us dinner master...if that is your wish." She said timidly.

-------

Grace came over and read it. Her face became paler. "This...does not bode well for us. I have a kingdom to return to, and I suspect your own people require you as well, we should work together to find the key." She said softly, reading over the message again and again. "Should we go off? To explore perhaps?" She asked after sighing and accepting she was trapped.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 04-09-2009, 11:43 AM