Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Alex smiled and put his arm around Silvia as he gazed into the room. "I like your room, Silvia," he smiled, and kissed her forehead. He then took the doorknob in hand and opened his, and saw it was rather big, with game stations of all kind, videogames, a computer, a large elegant bed, posters of various women, both human, Digimon, and more, pictures of Silvia, and something on the wall near his bed. "Huh...?" he mumbled and walked towards it and picked it up.

It was a photo...Silvia was a Ralts, and was held in Alex's hands, and there...there was Alex's father, Marcus Hunter. He held it in his hand, and couldn't help, but smile. He held it up for Silvia and Mike to see it and said, "You were cute," he commented to Silvia, and noticed a large closet and opened it, finding various clothes for him, and a part called, THE SILVIA WARDROBE. "Silvia, put this on!" he ordered, and held up a green dress, that revealed much of her chest, and showed off her legs well. When she was done, he looked at Mike and waited to continue the tour.

----------------------------

"I don't kno-" Hunter was interrupted as the door was slammed behind them. "What the? Grace...Come read this," he ordered, pointing at the rules on the doors. "I think we have a problem."

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 04-09-2009, 08:23 AM