Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"There might be in her room. Come on, I will show you what I mean." Mike said as he led them through a hall, up some stairs and to a long hallway with doors on either side all the way down, and it was a very long hallway. "Be careful, if you dont keep your eyes open then this place tends to switch doors and such on you." He said as they walked. "It can be kinda hard to find your way around until you memories how the layout changes." They finally reached a door that said "Mike." He stopped before it and said "This is my room. Please do not enter, I would hate for it to be messed up."

He said as he moved to the next door. "And here is your room. Alex right?" He asked as he moved to the sie and showed him a door with his name carved into it. "The door can only be opened by you the first time. The room will look and contain everything you need any want in it, so it obviously differs from person to person." He explained. "And this is your room sweet heart." Mike said to a blushing Silvia. There, next to Alex's room was her own, with her name carved into it. "Go ahead, open it." Mike encouraged.

Silvia flinched and looked at Alex, if he allowed it then she would open her door. Inside would be a medium sized room with a large bed and walk in closet full of all her normal clothes. There were also desks and draws filled with things she often used, like cleaning devices and the such. And everywhere they were beautiful drawings of Silvia and Alex together, sometimes kissing, simply standing together smiling or make sweet love to each other. In each one she did not seem like his slave at all but rather like his lover. She blushed hard and looked at Alex, hoping he would not be angry with her now that her true desires were so completely laid out before him.

---------

"Um, War Leader Hunter, there is no one there." Grace said as she came to stand next to him. Indeed, Alex Silvia and Mike were gone, just like the hallway which was now a wall. Silvia looked around curiously and crossed her arms. "What is this place? It looks like some kind of Tavern...but that cant be right." She said softly, walking up to the bar and looking around, ringing a bell that was there to test it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 04-09-2009, 08:10 AM