Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Mike blinked and rubbed his eyes before staring at them again. "No way, your real? Ha! that means your stuck in here with me!" He said, quite amused. He reached under the bar and jumped over, producing a beer and handing it to Alex as he walked over. "Here, trust me, you'l need it." He said with a smile. "I am Mike, just Mike." He greeted, extending his hand to shake with Alex. Whether he took it or not he would look past him at Silvia. "Very pretty Gardevoir. She really a girlfriend? Or slave?" He asked, coming from the same world as the two, and knowing the customs already.

-------

Grace looked around, her flowing white dress moving softly with her movement, having no breeze to rely on. She had been in her garden a second ago...and now she seemed to be in utter whiteness covered in fog. There was some kind of structure not far. With little delay she began to move towards it, calling for help, unheard an unheeded of course.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 04-09-2009, 06:39 AM