Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Elven Plains)

Dusk quickly unsheated his sword and slashed at the nearest guard.

The guard reacted so quickly, Ariadne could barely see what happened. The guard twirled his spear and clashed the blade against Dusk's sword, and then, with an upward motion, sent the sword flying out of Dusk's hand.

"Well, I had to try," Dusk said, picking up his sword which landed on the ground a few feet away.

"Most people do," the guard replied.

"Let's go," Dusk said as he conjured his shadow cloud. With a heavy sigh, he zoomed along the dirt path that went around the town of Restocasia.

Ariadne followed suit wondering how the soldiers were so powerful. That soldier blocked Dusk's attack like it was nothing...

(Masquerade's Study)

Aussa couldn't control his anger any longer. "You know DAMN well, that Ariadne and I can't control our Divine Forms, Faiz doesn't know how to use his yet, and the rest don't even have them. Nerra can't be THAT powerful--so powerful as to make up for all of our faults."

Masquerade was patient with him. "She better be. She is our final hope." With that, he sat down in the chair behind his large wooden desk. "In 5 days, the operation will begin. I suggest that you rest up. All of your other duties have been eliminated. Your main priority is to prepare for the journey. You are all dismissed, except for you, Faiz. I wish for you to stay here a little longer."

Aussa stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him before Ardeal could leave. Ardeal had a frown on his face. He stopped before leaving. "I'm going to see my sister," he said to Faiz. "Just so you know where I went." With that, he left the room.

Masquerade sighed. "You think I'm crazy, don't you?" he asked Faiz when Aussa and Ardeal had left.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 04-08-2009, 05:24 AM