Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Elven Plains)

Both of the soldiers laughed.

Dusk just looked at them confusedly.

When they stopped laughing, one spoke up. "The queen's army coming here? Ha! It seems that they didn't learn their lesson last time."

"You let us worry about whatever forces the queen sends here," the other spoke. "But we appreciate your concern. Unfortunately, we cannot allow you to enter Restocasia."

"Then how are we supposed to get to Shimmering Mountain?" Ariadne asked, her voice tinted with anger.

"Calm down," one of the soldiers said. "We have a path made especially for travelers." He pointed to the east, and, sure enough, there was a dirt path that led far to the north into the forest to far from where they were. "That path will take you slightly deeper into the Border Forest than this one will, but you should still make it to your destination."

Dusk contemplated for a while. "It seems like we've got no other choice, gals."

(Masquerade's Study)

"Faiz, do not worry," Masquerade spoke softly. "Neither you nor your the ones you love will be in danger. As a matter of fact, they will be safer. I have a mission for you, Aussa, and Ardeal, and I cannot stress enough how important this mission is so listen up."

Although he was still very angry, Aussa became quiet. Ardeal, too, persisted to listen.

"Sources have told me that to the very northwest of this continent, there is a city by the name of St. Nerra City," Masquerade began his explanation. "There lives a woman who happens to be the leader of that isolated city. Her name is Nerra, and the city is named after her. But that is not what is important. What is important is that Nerra is Queen Nara's twin sister, and she may hold the key on how to destroy her. I need you three to go around the edge of the continent and travel to St. Nerra City and seek the help of this woman. When she agrees, because I know she will, meet up with Dusk, Ariadne, and Mika at Narastola. With the help of Nerra, all of you should be able to destroy the evil queen once and for all." He let the others digest all of the information.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 04-08-2009, 02:56 AM