Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
[Brandon]

"I'm listening, Brandon!" The tigress purred contently.

[Frank]

The Alaskan Husky closed his eyes and stuck the tip of his tongue out of his muzzle a little when Frank patted his head. He never got anything like that before, but it was nice. "But... I haven't eaten yet." Blizzard cocked an ear to the side as Frank gestured for him to go inside.

Coll giggled at Bliz cutely as she munched on some food. "Mmm..." She moaned a little as she savored its flavor before eating doggishly. She was hungry. "This is real good Frank!"

[Dan]

Oreo took a sharp intake of air, and gasped a couple of times, panting and breathing. "I think she likes me!" He tilted his head up toward Dan cutely. "...Does she?" He asked, uncertain.

[Alicia]

"Aww!" Alicia laughed as she watched Duke eat. "That's so cuuuute!" She exclaimed. "Wow, that was pretty loud Rax! Haha! I have to check your fur for fleas and ticks, then give you a bath... or my dad won't let me keep you." She sighed. "So I'm really, really sorry if you hate baths..." She said, resting a hand just above the base of Duke's tail and patting it.

[Raymond]

"I have balls." Ray said playfully, producing two tennis balls from behind his back. "Do you want to play with my balls too, Kyu?" He laughed.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-07-2009, 11:40 PM