Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"No its not. You aimed for my chakra points, I aim for your pleasure points. And I said this match was between you and me. They are me," he smiled as he groped her. "I only want your love Hinata, your body, your heart, to be mine forever. Naruto's not so great. He never did get it. I do. I can give you so much love, so much pleasure, you will love it," he whispered as he continued to play with her body.

"You like it, don't you? Look, you're thrusting your hips against my hand. "How slutty," Alex whispered. "IWho would suspect under your adorable and sexy figure, you were only wanting some pleasure/" he whispered as he began kissing her neck, licking her flesh and sucking on it, leaving marks.

--------------

Hinata quickly bit her lip and kept silent, but that was quickly ended as she moaned. She had a dirty little secret and had masturbated greatly about being with Naruto. To be loved, fucked, to make love with the fox boy. Those dreams were now, seemingly impossible as she was played with by her Master.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 04-07-2009, 08:06 AM