Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Seeing Hinata like that...her nipples hard, her panties wet, her body absorbed in pleasure...God it gave him a hard on! Enjoying the feeling of power, he decreased the pleasure significantly. He didn't make it go away, but made it so Hinata should have been strong enough to fight back. "Do you accept the rules? You beat me, you can leave and I'll never hurt you or anyone ever again. I beat you, you obey me for the rest of your life," he said as he walked closer to her. Whatever reaction she gave, whether it was silence, an agreement, or an agreement and a charge into battle, he would in a minute or so return the pleasure, but kept her on the edge, making sure she would get no climax.

-----------------

Hinata cried even more at the thought of her sister or Naruto being hurt by this madman. She whimpered and obeyed him, uncurling and laying on her back. "Please....don't hurt them. Why are you doing this? I did nothing to you!" she cried as she laid on her back.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 04-07-2009, 07:23 AM