Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Elven Plains)

"Oh, crap..." Mika sigh softly as getting out behind the tree, exposing her true self to the soldiers and approaches Ariadne an Dusk. "I'm sorry for trying to cheat on you." The dragoness apologizes.

"What Ariadne and Dusk are saying is true...The soldiers and the queen approaches Restocasia, I believe for a mission to search and destroy Rebellion Force and the castle. We are afraid that Restocasia have to dealt with the queen's soldiers or even worse...getting wiped out."

(Masquerade's Study)

"How you want to execute this, Masquerade...?" Faiz stated as looking to the row of books on the cabinet. "How we want to distract and make the queen's soldiers retreat IF the queen brings a huge troops...?"

"If we manage to do so, Dusk, Ariadne, Solia and possibly, my sister Mika would be the next 'victims' of the queen's power..." He sigh softly, facing to Masquerade. "...It's up to your plans and we just follow what you think is the best for us and entire Rebellion Force...And...remember our promise..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-07-2009, 07:10 AM