Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Elven Plains)

Come out from behind that tree if you know what's good for you, one of the soldiers communicated to Mika.

Well, I didn't see that coming, Dusk thought to Mika. It seems our game is over. Just come out peacefully. And don't telepathically communicate any more. Apparently, they can read minds.

The two soldiers were getting restless. They really hadn't dealt with travelers for such a long time.

(Masquerade's Study)

"And that's why neither of you three will be going," Masquerade said.

"Are you crazy?!" Aussa shouted. "We're the main players in this! You need us!!"

"Calm down, Aussa," Masquerade retorted sternly. "Here's my plan. I'm going to send a small force to distract the queen and her oncoming army. When enough time has passed they will retreat to safety allowing the queen to march right to this castle where I and a select few will make our final stand."

Ardeal was astonished. "You can't be serious. You could win right?"

Masquerade said nothing. After a few deep breaths, he continued. "I've sent a message via carrier pidgeon to Dusk telling him to go to Narastola after his mission with your sister and Ariadne. They are going to wait there for the queen's return."

"That doesn't make a damn bit of sense!" Aussa shouted. "They don't stand a chance against the queen any more than we do!"

"But I think I know someone who does," Masquerade simply stated, the dramatic tension in the room rising.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 04-07-2009, 05:43 AM