Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think of the title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMGZ! yayz! I LURVES it! <3
66.67%
2 66.67%
o_o uhh... what the...
33.33%
1 33.33%
NO!!!!! EPIC FAIL! CHANGE! or I will manually spade AND neuter you, using a rusty nail, and a broken screwdriver!
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax)
[Frank]

cheeking his watch he gets up stretching. "Well, I'm glad your okay Bliz." petting his head as he smiled at Blitz "And that's just as good." But when he looked over to Coll he was slightly puzzled at her behavior. The others seemed fine, but she seemed... Unknowing and confused. "Yeah, Coll... Its fine to eat. Just don't eat to much." He laughed a little as he guested Bliz and Blitz inside and making Coll stay. He did this by sitting down next to her placing a hand on her shoulder.

[Kyu]

Kyu yipped happily as his tail wagged quickly with a smile on his face. He looked at Fiera tilting his head. "Little sexually don't you think?" he laughed a little staying close to Raymond in case she attacked.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Damn, dirty apes gone wild! ("tentative" title: Ray/Frank/Cowboy/Rax) - by Ferro Cordis - 04-06-2009, 03:05 AM