Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Elven Plains)

Once Mika spotted Dusk and Ariadne talking to the soldier, she quickly hide herself behind the tree and eavesdropping telepathically to hear the conversation. It seems both of them having trouble accessing the small town in order to use the shortest path to farther north. "Dusk, Ariadne...I have an idea...I act as a traveler and use this kind of excuse to access the small town. From there, I can monitor and guard the town from the queen's soldiers while waiting both of you to appear on the north gate. " She said while peeking silently to both soldiers, and Dusk and Ariadne.

(Lunatio Castle: Masquerade's Study)

Since Faiz doesn't have an experience as a strategist in this big battle, but he knew Masquerade's method is dangerous to himself and the other Rebellion Force soldiers, which happened to Ariadne before. He shooks his head and lowering both ears as a sign of disagreement. "....I'm sorry, Masquerade...Aussa's right...Remember Ariadne's unstable Divine Form...?" He said slowly as turned around, facing to other direction. "..I don't have a confident to fight with the queen in this short time...and I don't have confident if I'm able to control my Divine Form and letting it bursts on certain level...
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-04-2009, 08:41 AM