Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Elven Plains)

The dragoness kept on moving fast to the north while her crystal green eyes looking to the change of scenery between Deadwood Plains and Elven Plains. This new scenery are much soothing than the Deadwood Plains and Lunatio which looks dull, gloomy and additional elements of sadness.

Mika take a deep breath of fresh air n the move, her long green ponytail hanging and waving freely as the gentle breeze brushing her ponytail. After a while, Mika could see lots of trees which signs that they're approaching closer to the Border Forest. Even though the scene changes, it'll never stop Mika to be cautious all the time.

(Lunatio Castle: Masquerade's Study)

After heard Masquerade's statement, the wolf thoughts for a while and notices that Dusk, Ariadne and Mika heading to the north farther than Lunatio which they can found the next town, Restocasia. "...As far as I remembered, you guide Dusk, Ariadne and my sister to farther north for a mission, right...? I believe they're heading to Restocasia...." Faiz explained while rubbing his cheek.

"If it does...I can't contact my sister for early warning because there's a limit in terms of distance to communicate telepathically..." He added. "But anyhow, we should send out a small army separated into a small groups, to guard and monitor the castle outside the Lunatio."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-03-2009, 07:04 AM