Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Lunatio Inn)

Dusk and Ariadne picked up the rest of the supplies. "We'll probably get turned away from Restocasia at the gate, but they shouldn't start any trouble with us," Dusk said.

Ariadne thought for a few seconds, but decided not to say anything. "I'll have to wait and see for myself...," she muttered quietly.

"Did you say something?" Dusk asked.

Ariadne shook her head.

"Good. Then let's go." Dusk walked to the inn room door and opened. On the wall across from the room, there was a note. It read: Thank you for staying. We appreciate your patronage. Come again. Remember, we have crazy nights here.

Dusk smirked. "What kind of crazy nights could those be? Last night was boring, but I got a good night's sleep." He exited the room and walked down the stairs.

(Masquerade's Study)

After a matter of minutes, Ardeal made it to the large door. He was about to knock on it when it opened suddenly and Aussa appeared.

"Oh, good, you're here," he said as he ushered Ardeal inside. "Now, we must wait for Faiz."

(Lunatio Castle: Room)

The maid bowed as Faiz left the room, and then she collapsed in the bed. "Ugh, how did I ever wind up with this job?" she wondered out loud.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 04-03-2009, 02:28 AM