Join our server on Discord

Matter of Trust: The World Ends with You RPG.
What Sona said made Ritsuko laugh. "Wow, now that is something I would never do," she said. "The emo way is not the way for me, my dear. But you're right. There should be some way to get past this wall here, but what..."

She pulled out her Player Pin and gave it another tap. Other people's thoughts rushed in her head. She almost fell to the ground, but she held strong. She searched and searched, but could find nothing useful. There were no more Noise marks, so what was she even fighting? She put the Player Pin back into her pocket.

"I don't understand," she said. "This is some game. Kinda reminds me of a real RPG..." Then, something triggered in her mind. "Maybe someone else has the key to getting this wall down!" she shouted suddenly. "When I used to play RPGs in the RG and I couldn't get past somewhere, I usually talked to everyone until I found the key. Someone or something around here can help us get this wall down. We just need to find him or her..."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Matter of Trust: The World Ends with You RPG. - by Masquerade - 04-02-2009, 11:05 PM