Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Lunatio Inn)

Dusk recovered his composure. "Well, I'm no good with maps, but apparently, we just head north like Masquerade said. We should make it well into the Border Forest by sundown. We'll skirt around the town of Restocasia today, seeing as how it is an autonomous state--siding with neither the queen or the Rebellion Force. It would be best for us to avoid causing unnecessary trouble."

Ariadne rolled up the map. "W-well, then w-we should g-get going then," she said. "But first, Dusk, m-make your bed."

Dusk groaned like a little kid and went to make his bed. Ariadne giggled as she watched him straighten the sheets and blankets.

"There. Are you happy now, mother?" Dusk asked Ariadne sarcastically.

"Y-yes, I am," she replied defiantly. "Shall we be on our way?"

(Lunatio Castle: Passageway)

Ardeal walked along the stone passageways of the castle until he reached the main flight of stone stairs.

'So, I just have to up one more floor and turn left, and it will be the first door on the right...man, that's confusing,' Ardeal thought as he traveled up the steps.

(Lunatio Castle: Room)

The voice came apparently from another maid. She opened the door, stepped in, and bowed. "Sir Faiz. Master Masquerade has requested your presence at a meeting in his study, but--my, well, you look horrible. Forgive me for disturbing your rest." She bowed again. "If you wish, I can tell Master Masquerade that you need more rest. The meeting is not urgent, after all."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 04-02-2009, 10:45 PM