Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Lunatio Inn)

"Hey, cheer up," Dusk tried to comfort the weeping princess. "As long as you're with the RF, then you can do anything you want. It's not like me or Masquerade would tell your mother."

"I know," Ariadne replied and smiled slightly. "It's just, the more I thought of how we get closer to our goal, the sooner I'll have to go back home and resume my duties as a princess."

Dusk frowned, a look of extreme seriousness appearing on his face. "Ariadne, we're not even close to our goal. Do you not remember the Battle of the Capital? All four of us--me, you, Masquerade, and Aussa--fought against the queen with our Divine Forms and lost. She is truly the most powerful being in two known countries."

"But Masquerade has faith that Ardeal, Mika, Faiz, Quarry, and Solia will be able to stop her." Ariadne paused and rubbed her head. The sun tried its hardest to get its rays through the inn room window, but failed due to the gray clouds.

"They might be, but only time will tell..."

(Lunatio Castle: Library)

Ardeal sat comfortably in a large red armchair holding a book in his arms. He opened and leafed through it. It was a book about the discovery of the country of Emaldia, the country to the south of Dalmaschior. He read about the major landmarks and the cities, and about how the first queen rose to power. He found himself growing drowsier and drowsier as he read and soon he was fast asleep, alone in the large library.

(Masquerade's Study)

A knock came upon Masquerade's door. "Come in," he called out, quickly regaining his composure.

Aussa opened the door and entered. "Thinking about the queen, huh?"

"How could you tell?"

"You always get upset when you think about the possibility of us failing to take her out," Aussa replied and walked up to Masquerade.

"Well, it doesn't matter. What have you come here for?"

Aussa frowned. "I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but sources say that the queen is sending a large force to Restocasia. She apparently thinks that the Rebellion Force's HQ is located there. If we don't stop that troop, the town of Restocasia will fall under martial law, or even worse, be completely wiped out!"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 04-01-2009, 05:19 AM