Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Lunatio Inn)

Ariadne laughed quietly. "God, she's so cute," she spoke and blushed.

Dusk chuckled quietly too. "Too bad she's taken."

Ariadne frowned and gently got out of bed. "It doesn't matter whether I love her or not, or whether she's 'taken' or not. Mother would never allow me to be with another girl."

"Well, you have to understand that you are of royal blood," Dusk tried to comfort her. "Your mother is in a difficult position as queen of Emaldia and it's not exactly tradition for princesses to be with other girls."

"I understand that much, but she has four daughters. I don't understand why she can't let one of them be who she was born to be." Ariadne's eyes began to tear up and she tried to hide it by investigating the map. "It looks like we head directly north from here just like Masquerade said. And luckily, we only have to travel through the outskirts of the forest." Her voice was shaky and a solitary tear fell upon the parchment.

'Poor Ariadne...' Dusk thought.

(Infirmary)

Solia giggled as Faiz kissed her. "Don't worry. I'm gonna get lots of sleep so we can do something together tomorrow." She smiled at him, her eyelids starting to lower. "I love you..." she managed to say as she fell asleep against her will. Her body was extremely tired from the ordeal.

Masquerade smiled one last time before he left. After a few minutes of roaming the silent, stone passages of the castle, he arrived at his study.

(Masquerade's Study)

"What am I even doing?" he asked himself. "How can I put these guys in danger like this? They can't defeat the queen. Not even I can do it."

He slammed his fist on one of the wooden tables. "Damn it!" His arms started shaking. "That's right. It's because I have faith that they can find the keys needed to defeat her. I can already tell I'm going to lose my life by the end of this. But that is one small sacrifice to make sure that they take down that evil queen once and for all."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 03-31-2009, 05:28 AM