Join our server on Discord

(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion
"Very well then." Lulu said as she summoned a servent to take off the body and give it a proper burial "Now then, what should we do first my child?" the tall vamp asked cradeling her newest childe to her boy lovingly, Lulu rarely ever turned anyone, in fact this girl was only the twelth person she had ever turned, and she had a habit of spoiling them, Venra was proof of this (X3) 'There's no need to wory of her pet, She'll be taken good care of, I might even let her use her real name if she asks me too.' Lulu's voice echoed in Angela's mind, both as reasurence and a reminder that she was always listening.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Your not a meal anymore your a pet now, you'll need to sleep so you can do s Venra asks." Blue said as he continued petting on her "She'll be upset if your too tired to obey her...Go to sleep."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - by Salem A. Delgado - 03-27-2009, 10:49 AM