Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Lunatio Inn)

Dusk awoke when the dim sunlight shined on his eyelids. He opened them drowsily and got out of the bed. He went over to the window and looked outside. The same gray clouds hung over the village, making the sunlight barely noticeable. The streets were still empty and the houses looked lifeless. He scratched his head.

"Did Masquerade ever mention this town being abandoned?" he asked himself out loud. "He knows more about geography than I do."

(Infirmary)

Solia pouted. "Hey, I didn't know that thing was going to mess with my mind," Solia retorted. "But you're right. I think I'll start doing some meditation, just like Quarry does."

"Did someone mention me?" a voice asked from the doorway to the infirmary. It was Quarry. He was sweating pretty heavily and he looked tired. "Sorry that I don't look so good right now. I just got out of training." He walked up next to Faiz. "So, she's feeling better, right?" he asked the wolf.

"Hey, you could've just asked me," Solia said, slight anger in her voice which made Quarry laugh because he thought it was more cute than threatening.

"Sorry, I couldn't trust you answer," Quarry replied. "You might still be crazy." He laughed.

"Jerk...," Solia replied.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 03-25-2009, 11:12 PM