Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Dream Lunatio)

"Me?" Ariadne said startled.

"Don't be afraid, dear," Rose said. "I sense nothing of the sort from you." She turned her attention to Mika. "And I don't sense anything from you, either. When you enter an alchemic dimension, you lose sense of reality. Just look around you. And when you meet up with a Grand Summoner, you'll know it. They emit a dream-like energy. It's very powerful. You can't miss it. I don't sense that energy in either of you, so you're both normal."

The wind picked up slightly throughout the town. A few leaves danced lazily down the floating cobblestone path. The spirits floating around were now decreasing in number.

"It seems our time is drawing to a close," Rose said. "Please take out the man who killed the Grand Summoner of Shadow. That's all I ask. If you decide to investigate alchemy on your own, I wish you luck." With that, Rose disappeared from sight.

"We must kill that shadow man now, Mika," Ariadne said, her voice fearless and tinted with slight anger. "Forcing those shadows to do his dark dirty work..."

(Infirmary)

The spellcaster finished his spell and the glyph stopped glowing. As Solia sat up, the Lucid Shell shattered into nothingness.

"Go ahead," Masquerade said gently to Faiz. "Go see her."

Solia looked around the room slowly, her eyes still adjusting to her surroundings. Then, her eyes rested on Faiz. She smiled.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 03-25-2009, 10:30 PM