Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Dream Lunatio)

"Well, only the Grand Summoner of Shadow can summon inorganic shadow beasts from the first dimension, so I think you've found him," Rose said. "If you have any doubts as whether to kill him or not, you should. Eliminate him. As long as an evil person is a Grand Summoner, they will continue to summon inorganic creatures to do their dark bidding."

"We fought and slaughtered a whole army of shadow beasts," Ariadne said in despair.

"They had no control over themselves," Rose continued. "They weren't created to have control, except for when they are in their respective dimension. It's quite sad really. The fate of all inorganic creatures is destruction."

(Infirmary)

When Masquerade and Faiz entered the infirmary, the spellcaster was already performing the spell. A glyph was carved into the floor under Solia's bed and was glowing a bright white light. The Lucid Crab's shell was laying on top of Solia's stomach. It reflected the light from the glyph into a single ray of light that shot at Solia's forehead.

"Good," Masquerade commented. "They already started. It's great to have such efficient soldiers."

(Solia's Mind)

There was a sudden burst of light in the darkness and the image of Nara faded.

"Solia...we...," Erisvorch started. "Please...no control...hunt...Summoner...dimensions..."

"I can't understand," Solia said. "What's happening? What do you mean?"

"Just...understand...us...my time...is running out. Shadow...Dream...Machina...Magicka...Astra...Natura...and...Ferria...most dangerous...." As he spoke his final words, Erisvorch was eliminated by the light--he was gone for good.

(Infirmary)

Solia began to regain consciousness and eventually was able to open her eyes slightly.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 03-25-2009, 02:24 AM