Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Dream Lunatio)

Mika chuckles softly. "I'm somewhat being fooled by this amazement. I thought the Lunatio is should be like this before it being transform into a ghost town." The dragoness paused for a moment.

"We stumble to one mysterious man who possess a shadow magic during our mission to cleared up the area from the Queens soldier. He able to summon a shadow beasts and anything that relates to shadow magic. He also almost took away one of our precious friend..." She sigh softly before continued. "And now, we're on mission to hunt him down...but after hearing this 7 Alchemic Dimensions, I'm in doubt whether we should kill that man...I presume that man kill the previous Grand Summoner of Shadow..."

(Lunatio Castle)

At least I can gather the basic info and instruction of how to perform such spell, in case Solia facing the same thing by near future..." The wolf said while lowered his ears a little bit as walking with Masquerade to the infirmary.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 03-24-2009, 11:33 PM