Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Dream Lunatio)

"I don't--well, I didn't--know much about alchemy, but you learn it when you live it," Rose replied. "But, yes. You are correct. The alchemists did used to be working for the people, but their search for power led them to evil, and the power they found overwhelmed them. The power they found was the 7 Alchemic Dimensions." She paused for a minute.

"Wait," Ariadne said. "7 Alchemic Dimensions? What are you talking about? Are you trying to pull a trick on us or something? The 7 Alchemic Dimensions are only a myth."

"Wrong you are, my dear," Rose remarked emphatically. "You're in one of them right now."

(Lunatio Castle)

"Yes, I believe I do have enough energy," Masquerade replied. "Thank you for your concern." He whistled. A soldier came running up the main entrance passageway. Masquerade pulled the small shell out of his pocket. "Take this to the spellcraft room. Have this shell enlarged. Then, take a high-ranked spellcaster to the infirmary and perform the Thought Clearing spell on Solia, please."

"Yes, sir," the soldier replied and went off to perform his duty. "Shall we head to the infirmary to watch the proceedings?"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 03-24-2009, 10:53 PM