Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Lunatio)

Once the scene of pale, quiet Lunatio had transformed onto a lively yet beautiful-looking Lunatio, Mika take a 360-degree view and also touching the people who passed by. "So beautiful...Is this...the real Lunatio looks like...?" She asked curiously but somewhat understand the situation.

"If this...the real Lunatio looks like...what turns this beautiful city...into a city...for the dead...?" She said again, and was hoping for explanation from the voice.

(Deadwood Plains)

Faiz run towards Masquerade and poke his forehead. "Don't make me too worried....You're bleeding for god sake...Heal it up, quick..." He said worriedly as carried Masquerade on his furry arms while his spells retreat completely and went disappear in the sky.

At the same time, he able to catch Lorana's thought while seeing her 'bleeding' badly from Masquerade's attack. Slowly, the wolf approaches Lorana and kneels besides her. "..I'm sorry you have to hear this....I'm always thought...from the first day we met...you are pretty much like a human...but once I've seeing you...I guess my claim was false after all..." He stated softly before continued. "...I don't know who creates you to be like this...but you wasted your life causing trouble..." He gently rubs Lorana's chin with his ears lowered a little bit.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 03-24-2009, 03:32 AM