Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Lunatio)

No response.

However, the surroundings began to brighten, and the air began to turn thick and blurry. Soon, the air and the sky were rainbow-colored and the stone buildings of Lunatio were floating in the air. The cobblestone roads of the town became broken and cracked, and were also hovering in the air. A large tree grew out of the center of the town and people began to appear out of the floating buildings--but they were different. They were milky white in appearance and almost see-through, like they weren't really there. They looked like the spirits of the dead.

"W-what is all this?" Ariadne asked in a timid and frightened voice. She shrieked as a spirit brushed past her. She looked over the edge of the floating road they were on. There was nothing below it. No solid ground. No anything. The whole town was floating over an abyss of rainbow colors. It was almost like a dream...

(Deadwood Plains)

"Nice work, Faiz," Masquerade called out as he stabbed Lorana in the stomach several times with his rapier.

More black liquid poured from Lorana's wounds. It smelled like oil...

"Lashing Sparrow!" Lorana fought back against Masquerade by making stabbing motions with her whip, causing the tip of it to pierce Masquerade's skin several times. She then soared higher into the air, and dove at her opponent, spinning her whip around and around. Masquerade dodged out of the way, but the whip still cut his right arm pretty deep. The flames healed some of the wound, but he was still bleeding.

"I think it's time to end this!" Masquerade shouted. He flew over to Lorana and stabbed her once, right through the heart. He then continued to stab her chest multiple times, and finished his combo by hitting the top of her head really hard with the flat of his blade.

Lorana didn't have time to scream as she hurtled towards the ground. Her body lay crumpled in the dead grass of the plains, black liquid now spurting chaotically from her wounds. The effects of her Divine Form disappeared and she appeared normal again. She found that she couldn't move. Her life was drawing to a close. "I...can't remember," she thought. "Why was....I created again? No memories. What...was life like when...I was younger? Maybe...I...I...I..." Her breath faltered and her eyes became dim. As she took her last breath, she thought, "Maybe I'm not real."

The effects of Masquerade's Divine Form also disappeared and he fell to the ground as well, landing on his knee. He was breathing heavily, but for the most part, he seemed okay. "Wow, that was a tough one," he panted giving a thumb's up to Faiz.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 03-23-2009, 10:42 PM