Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
The tentacles pulled her up and right away began restraining her arms and legs, long tentacles lined with suckers gripped them and held them apart as her whole body was caressed by the slimy army of appendages. Suddenly one was slapped over her pussy and began to rub her tender sex as two other wrapped around her breast and began to play with her nipples.

--------

Orihime looked shocked by relieved. She did not want to be raped again, not by anyone, be it Alex or Ichigo, she simply did not want to be touched. She ate her fill and skipped the shower, not feeling even remotely comfortable being naked around the hollow that had raped her once already. She fell asleep beneath the covers in the clothes she wore and was soon snoring softly as she slept.

'Having problems are we my friend?' asked a voice in Alex's head, a familiar one. 'If you want, I have a way of fixing her while we go to another dimension and find some more prey. Did you get my mental message about the slut storage I created?' Mike's voice was calm and joyful as he stood right outside the apartment.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 03-23-2009, 03:08 AM