Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Orihime whimpered softly and moved away from him, crawling to the furthest bed post. "Please...you said you loved me." She said, weeping softly at the thought of having to be fucked by this hollow for hours on end when a few minutes had done her in before. "If you love me...please treat me well. I gave myself to you, and you promised to take care of me...." She knew she was weak, fragile, just like how Alex said, and hearing that from him over and over did not help her become any stronger. She was already fearful of him, and knew that in the end he would get whatever he wanted from her, but she still held on to some hope that...maybe he would treat her more like a lover and less like a slave, though that hope was all but dead now.

-----------

"Dont worry Rukia, your not going to die." Mike said as he watched her latch on to the sides of the door. "But that does not mean they wont do anything to you. Behave and it will turn out better for you, I suggest you dont piss off the tentacles since they are the cell warden, and they decide how much freedom you get." He laughed and kicked her hands off the door so that the creature could start pulling her in unimpeded. "Behave." He called a he shut the door.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 03-23-2009, 02:52 AM