Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Lunatio Inn)

Ariadne joined Mika in the hallway, closing the door gently behind her. She clasped onto Mika's hand. "Alright, let's go. Although I'm s-scared, I m-must admit that I'm curious." She started walking quietly down the hallway and down the stairs to the first floor of the inn with Mika.

(Deadwood Plains)

Lorana shot back into the air, but there was a black liquid running down her back and dripping on the ground. "Ker-Crackle!" she cast her spell. A thousand icicles were sent flying so fast at Masquerade that they appeared to be mere glimmers in the air.

Masquerade increased the flames around him causing most of the icicles to melt, but a few of them impaled his chest, blood leaking slowly out of the wounds. He winced in pain, but remained alert. Lorana was charging again. She whipped him with one of the tails, but he caught it around his rapier and slammed her into the ground. She bounded back up into the air, away from Masquerade. "Frost of Ages!!" she called out. This time, there was no preparation. A glowing blue circle surrounded them and immediately, huge ice blocks the size of glaciers came striking down out of the sky, aiming at both Masquerade and Faiz.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 03-22-2009, 08:11 AM