Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Lunatio Inn)

Mika took the note and reads it since the voice doesn't reply her question, before put it on the table. Then, she wears her tanktop and wrap the towel on her waists. "Would you mind to follow me, Ariadne...? I need to figure out based of all these abnormal phenomena..." She said sofly.

(Deadwood Plains)

Faiz watches Lorana transform into Divine Form, a second likely in his journey after seeing himself transform into Divine Form previously. His thunder spell still active with the help of Lorana's strongest spell and not decided to pull it back.

He realize if he transform into Divine Form in this condition, it's like committing suicidal and will disappoint others, especially his sister and his lover, Solia. Faiz gave a permission and full of trust to Masquerade to fight with Lorana while trying to recover himself so he had enough energy to return to castle. "I trust you, Masquerade...I'll support you if needed...Please be careful...." He said telepathically.

In the meantime, Faiz absorb some of the thunder power which have being enhanced with the help of Lorana's spell and slowly recovers himself, but unable to cure the cuts on his right upper arm which is still bleeding very slow.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 03-22-2009, 07:41 AM