Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
No voice spoke back to Mika, but a note suddenly appeared on the wall. In large letters, in read: 'I can't explain it in mere words. Come outside and see for yourself. I will protect you. You have nothing to fear...for now.'

(Deadwood Plains)

Masquerade slid off of Faiz's back. "She doesn't appear to be after the RF, plus, she couldn't find the castle even if she tried. That's not her magic's specialty."

Lorana was distressed since her strongest spell had been eliminated. "What are you two mumbling about over there? I'll have to teach you about what true power is..." Her eyes opened wide and the ground began to tremble. She began to hover in the air, her hands clutching onto her head as if she was in pain. Then, with a mighty roar, she was surrounded in a brilliant blue light.

"Uh, Faiz, I hope you know what this is," Masquerade said uneasily.

"THIS, THIS IS MY TRUE POWER!!" Lorana screamed crazily. When the bright blue light subsided, Lorana was floating in the air, covered in thick icy armor. Two leviathan heads were coming out of her back, and two really long leviathan tails were wrapped around her arms so that they could be used as whips. "Witness my magnificence as your final sight. This is Divine Form!"

"You are in no shape to do this," Masquerade said as he stepped out in front of Faiz. "Please trust me." The blue flames surrounding Masquerade increased significantly. Once again, the earth trembled. "Divine Form!!" The flames all came together on his back. With a scream, they sprouted into a pair of azure butterfly wings, causing Masquerade to float into the air as well. The flames surrounded and tripled the size of his rapier. "Trust me......," he whispered as he prepared to attack.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 03-22-2009, 07:22 AM