Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
Mika could heard the voice clearly while hearing the footsteps and door open and closing. She place two claws on Ariadne's lips, as her sensitive ears listen to the sound. "Will you tell me what is actually happen in this inn, or in precise, the whole Lunatio?" The dragoness stated.

(Deadwood Plains)

After seeing their surroundings changed to winter-like season, a small grin appear on the wolf's face. He remember a few years back where Mika and himself perform a mock battle and discover something that could increase and expand his thunder or lightning attack when Mika uses a spell similar to Frost of Ages. It also able to reduce his power to control the thunder attack and let Mika's spell to do it's job.

"You are absolutely wrong... My sister can do better than that..." He said sarcastically as his thunder spells expand and breaks the gray clouds underneath, create such a loud thunderous sound and strike down to the blue circle on the ground, and somewhat missed Lorana. The elements inside the gray clouds attract the thunder expands and increase it's power.

Faiz carry and hold Masquerade gently on his back until he fully recovers. "...Pick one choice...get this job done... or Rebellion Force and my friends will be killed if she found your castle..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 03-22-2009, 07:02 AM