Join our server on Discord

Matter of Trust: The World Ends with You RPG.
Daisy sat up groggily and gave a yawn.

'Yeaaaah! Day 1, success!' She shouted, punching the air.
'We make a good team, huh Karo? Hey, you know what i realised yesterday? You must've given up your memory. It sucks that i'm stuck with such a space cadet, but i'ma fill you in. This is the UG. You know all those people walking around, ignoring us? Well they're in the RG, the real world. They can't see us, 'cause we're kinda dead. Almost. That's the point of this game, if we make it through the week, we get another chance at life, y'see? Anyway, to play the game, you gotta give up something super important to you. With you, i'm pretty sure it's your memory. So yeah, we just need to keep completing these missions, and we get to live again, awesome!' Daisy explained, tying up her hair in a sleek ponytail.

She grinned.

'I guess it's a lot to handle, right? Well, i'm gonna be with you for all of it, so let's just work together and do our best, okay? I don't wanna be Erased...'

Mian sat up and looked around blearily. He was in front of the Shibu Dept. Store, and he instantly scanned the street frantically for his partner.

'Hey! Dude! You okay?' He asked, gently poking the boy's arm.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Matter of Trust: The World Ends with You RPG. - by Mai - 03-22-2009, 02:25 AM