Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
The footsteps on the stairs stopped. Ariadne listened carefully, preparing a spell in her mind.

'I wish you hadn't have come here at night,' a woman's voice spoke clearly in Mika's mind. 'Things tend to change here at night...just come downstairs and walk outside...' the voice continued and then faded. The footsteps could be heard again walking down on the floor below, followed by the sound of the inn door opening and closing.

"What's going on, Mika?" Ariadne asked. "Is everything alright?"

(Deadwood Plains)

Masquerade moved his feet a few times to test them out. "Thank you for getting me out of that jam, but I'm afraid I can't let you die." The blue flames surrounded him again. All of his injuries disappeared. 'I've got...to keep...control...,' he thought in his mind.

"It is foolish to try to defeat me," Lorana said. "Prepare to be punished just like the ancient creatures of this world were thousands of years ago. Frost of Ages!!" A large, bright blue circle appeared around the area. The circle grew larger and larger and the gray clouds above blocked out the lightning in the sky. "When it comes to whose magic is stronger, wolf, the answer is mine!" Snow started falling from the gray clouds.

Masquerade sighed. "Damn, the range of this spell is incredible!" he exclaimed as he looked around in all directions, seeing nothing but blue glowing light on the ground. "Faiz, we've got to try to at least escape this spell. This is one of the most high-powered ice spells there is."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 03-22-2009, 02:24 AM