Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"If I of my friend want them, then yes. But I will have even more than that! I grow tired of your universe, so I will leave it soon. but dont think I wont come back for more, and dont think I will just leave you here." Mike smiled wickedly and led them down a long hallway lined with doors. "Hmm, which one..." He said to himself as he pulled them both along. The hallway was endless and its texture and build style changed as the moved along. While one section was like a castle dungeon, the next section would be all cold white tiled floors and walls with bright sterile white lights hanging from the equally as white ceiling.

Finally he led them into a place which resembled a space ship from the Alien move, though it was still just a hallway with doors on either side. " This should do nicely, You see there are millions of ways to imprison you here, particularly because you have no powers here and are only as weak or strong as I say you are. I have decided to keep you here." He turned to the right and opened a door and inside was a mass of tentacles. Right away the lashed out and grabbed Rukia, slowly dragging her towards their slimy brethren.

-------------

Orihime blushed cutely and looked away, hugging herself and not saying a word. Her blush only increased as her stomach growled and she looked up at Alex pleadingly. "Can I please eat some more? I mean...normally...I can feed myself." She begged silently, almost whispering.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 03-22-2009, 01:09 AM