Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
The dragoness hugs Ariadne closer to calm her down, while she tried making a contact with the mysterious person. "Who's there...? Identify yourself." She spoke telepathically polite, hoping that person could hear. "Just get ready with your spell..." She whispers.

(Deadwood Plains)

He able to see high-speed icicle clearly and breaks it using his bare hand and feet while he's on the way to release Masquerade. At the same time, Faiz chant a very long spell in his mind before reaching Masquerade and melt the icy ground with the heat of the sparks, and carry him on the back. "...I have to protect you...even it will take my life away..." He said between gasps, the long spell slowly drain his energy with the addition of his blood leaking from the cuts on his right upper arm.

Then, a series of thunder breaks the quiet night sky, notifying that he was ready to use the third most deadly attack. He knew he couldn't last long in order to control such attack, but he believe he could do it based on the training he have before.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 03-21-2009, 06:40 AM