Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
After heard Ariadne's sort, Mika somewhat feel touched and happy of seeing somebody who able to master the nature magic. "...Actually, my brother and I do spot the person you mentioned, but only for a short while before she went disappear..." She said as took her clothes. "...And I'm glad to meet the beautiful princess like you..."

(Deadwood Plains)

"...Sorry, Masquerade...You're injured...You have to stay there and try to stop the bleeding..." The wolf advised, still sensing the living thing nearby, but no avail since he does not have enough power to do so.

Then, he spot the woman coming out from the river before let out a deep, semi-loud growl once his sensitive ears recognize the voice. "...Lorana..." He stated, replying Masquerade's question. "...Yes, I know her...at Immolatio..." He stare to Lorana just like he do on their first meet at Immolatio.

"...It's very good for my sister so she doesn't need to worried of being attacked by the same coward person who likes to throw a surprise attacks..." He replied softly as stood in front of Masquerade, trying to protect him from being injured more. A few sparks appear on both paws, signing that he's ready to face another fight with Lorana.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 03-21-2009, 12:12 AM