Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
"Welllll, the technique of nature magic tends to run in the Emaldian royal family," she started her explanation. "But, although I have three other sisters, I am the only one who uses the technique in the manner that I do, and I am also the only one who can use the Divine Form." She held her hand into the air and a flower bloomed on it.

"When I was smaller, I loved exploring, and the maids would have a fit when I escaped from them. Whenever that happened, I would go to a very special flower garden located at the base of the mountains north of the capital, where I lived. One day, I was attacked by a pack of vicious monsters while I was picking flowers. I was saved by a beautiful woman who used the technique to eliminate all of the monsters." Ariadne sighed dreamily. "When the monsters were all gone, she smiled at me. I smiled back and said that I wanted to learn how to do the technique that she used, so she agreed to teach me. From then on, every day I would escape from the capital and go to the mountains to train, until I finally mastered the technique."

(Deadwood Plains)

"Geez, that hurt," Masquerade groaned. Blue flames surrounded and melted the icicle. "This is NOT the time to be getting attacked." He stood up, even though his leg was bleeding. He turned to Faiz. "Don't interfere unless I'm losing. You need to recover your energy first."

A woman's laughter came from the direction of the river. "So, you thought I would just lay crumpled in defeat, did you?" A woman in a white dress with earrings that looked like icicles approached them. It was Lorana, the leader of the town of Immolatio. "I see your sister is not with you. What a shame....I was hoping to kill her, too."

Masquerade drew his rapier. "You should leave if you know what's good for you," he threatened.

Lorana laughed. "Ha! That's a good one!" She conjured another icicle and hurled it at Masquerade, but he blocked it. "So, it seems you are competent in battle after all," she said sarcastically.

"Do you know her?" Masquerade asked Faiz.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 03-20-2009, 11:22 PM