Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
Weighing her options briefly, Amy realized that what had just happened had been one of the most embarrassing moments of her life, and she knew this crazed man would not stop. She had already had her tubes tide, wanting to make sure that she had no others aside from Alex and so being raped was not as risky as it normally was. "P-Please fuck my pussy master." She said silently, trying to make it so no one overheard though it was clear she was serious, at least, in a sense.

--------

Asuna struggled hard against the arms as they disrobed her, becoming increasingly frantic and embarrassed as more and more of her clothes were taken. "Nico stop! I dont wan this!" She yelled as she pulled as hard as she could against one of the arms, nearly tearing it off the bed with her Asuna strength. When at last she was naked she blushed hard and crossed her legs as best she could, trying hard to cover herself. "Please stop, I dont care what my power is, I dont want to find out like this!" She pleaded, her supple young body bare for the taking, her flawless skin and nearly C cup breasts, rosy nipples, she was so fresh and unused, a virgin for sure. What happened next was up to Nico.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver) - by Maero - 03-20-2009, 09:12 PM