Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
Ariadne tied the corners of the towel into a knot so that she didn't have to hold it. She looked in the small mirror that hung loosely on the wall. With a very short incantation, a bright pink comb appeared in her hand that smelled like fresh flowers. She used that to straighten her long blonde hair. With every stroke of the comb, a burst of flower aroma came off of it causing her hair and the bathroom to smell like flowers. She smiled as she smelled the air. "Mika, I just love flowers," she said dreamily.

(Lunatio Beach)

Masquerade scratched his head uneasily. "Oh man, you really are tired," he said. "What can I do...?" He thought for a couple of seconds. After looking at the large crab shell, he came up with an idea. "Large obstacle on our path to our final destination. Fate unleashes eternity. No one can stand in the road of destiny. Shrink: Microscopic Change!!" Blue spirit energy surrounded the large crab shell and shrunk it to a very small size. Masquerade picked it up and put it into his pocket.

He then turned to Faiz. "I think it's my turn to carry you," he said and smiled. "Here, get on my back. And no objections. I won't have you walking in your condition."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 03-20-2009, 05:35 AM